Thursday, December 3, 2009

Be Still My Heart



Wow. Wow. Wow.  I am just so excited and the news has to be published!

Once it warmed up, the dogs wanted out again.  I took a deep breath, told myself Skywalker is so good, and let him out for the first time without a trailing leash.  You could tell he was ecstatic!

Later, I glanced out the window and saw that Walker appeared to be chewing on something while Radley patiently watched.  Dang, he must have a prairie dog or some other disgusting carrion.  I rushed out only to find that Skywalker had... A TOY!  He was playing with a toy for the very first time!  Squeaking away on Rad's favorite toy while Rad watched.   A quick shot (above) before Skywalker, as always, rushed over to me barely shows the toy between his paws.

And if the first toy wasn't tear-jerking enough, just now I looked out the window and Skywalker was asleep in the sun, his head laying on the toy. 

Wow.  Fostering is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment