Friday, April 23, 2010

Fitting right in

Overall, Jules hasn't displayed much interest in toys, except on 2 occasions.  The first was when the adorable 5-year-old neighbor girl visited.  Jules obviously adores children and happily fetched balls and tried to "kill"  (vigorous terrier shaking) a toy bone tossed to him. 

The other time Jules likes to play is when the special tug of war toy is presented to him by my Cairn puppy, Boo Radley.  They are quite fierce and pretty evenly matched with Jules' bulk and Rad's agility.  I did catch on video about 30 seconds of them having a great tug match:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7I94tq3UFA 

I'm not seeing any problem behavior so far, just a very normal, very sweet, snuggly homeless Cairn.  I am confident this wonderful boy will be adopted very quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment